resignation letter

Old School....'Lick'em and stick'em.' But I imagine you are looking for something more short and to the point?

Write it in blood...

on the bedroom wall...

of his kid.

Be sure to write succintly, and with correct grammar or it can lose its effect. Don't use chav speak like LOL or URNXT! ROFB

Set fire to the building and wait outside with a pick helve to club survivors back into the flames. Possibly a little ambiguous, but I'm pretty sure they'll eventually get the point you want to make.

Gouge it in to her desk in a copperplate gothic motif using a school compass.

E

exmunkey

Seriously...Don't do sarcasm or offensive. Take the high ground and quit politely . You never know when this stuff can come back to bite you. Always keep the upper hand as what goes a round comes around.
You are so annoying being right on both counts.

I can't do it. I was told to write an apology for offending a senior officer that got in my face when they were wrong, couldn't do it and said try and stick me on if you want, then had the units standing thrown in my face so dd JD1 version, obviously didn't work so went the other extreme and did a arse licking over the top letter. What went out was a normal one faked and by mates
Get someone else to write it for you is my advice

Before resigning, try sending an anonymous letter/e-mail to your superior just stating;

'Get out now!!! All is known!!! Someone blabbed!!! Law involved!!!'

Sometimes the problem leaves for 'personal reasons' and you may get promoted.
Worth a go.

You are so annoying being right on both counts.

I can't do it. I was told to write an apology for offending a senior officer that got in my face when they were wrong, couldn't do it and said try and stick me on if you want, then had the units standing thrown in my face so dd JD1 version, obviously didn't work so went the other extreme and did a arse licking over the top letter. What went out was a normal one faked and by mates
Get someone else to write it for you is my advice
So how did you offend said officer ?

Dear Sir,

The time has come to part ways. While I have enjoyed my time with the company, I did say at last year's Christmas Party that if XYZ comes to pass, I would show my arse in Lewis's window. I am a man of my word, and XYZ has indeed happened. I therefore find my position untenable, and I tender my resignation herewith.

I wish you and the company every success in the future.

Regards

F Yu.
Bog cleaner 1st Class.
My window awaits your arrse. I'm sure the new neighbours will be impressed.

A possible pension plan, but my method is more personal. Even if they don't leave, they often have a guilty conscience, and it will always be in their subconcious.

Longer term, a Valentine card sent from near the workplace to the victim's home address can often result in vicarious amusement, especially if the partner is slightly jealous, and insecure, to start with. At least that's what I've been told.

Include the phrases 'I wish the company all the success it deserves', 'I hope management continue to handle failure with all the aplomb that long familiarity with it brings', and 'I have learnt many lessons during my time at the company, some of which are constructive'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrandySoured Miscellaneous Jokes 0
JimmyNeutron Jobs (Discussion) 29
semper The NAAFI Bar 0