Reshuffle 15/09

I see Gavin (the twat) Williamson is the first head to roll.

Edit. Raaaaaaaaab has just been called to No 10

This is in the NAAFI for a reason. Watch and shoot

I see Gavin (the twat) Williamson is the first head to roll.

Edit. Raaaaaaaaab has just been called to No 10

This is in the NAAFI for a reason. Watch and shoot
Oh dear.
how sad.
Etc.

Hopefully he is the first of quite a few tw@ts to get the boot.

In the absence of Boris reshuffling himsef (something of which I feel certain he is more than capable), please, please, please make get rid of Priti 'Madame Bullshit' Patel.

In the absence of Boris reshuffling himsef (something of which I feel certain he is more than capable), please, please, please make get rid of Priti 'Madame Bullshit' Patel.
I heard a “commentator” the other day hinting that Michael (the ventriloquist’s dummy) Gove was up for her job.

We’ll see…

Boris has something of a quandary. Surrounding yourself with dolts might have the effect of taking some of the heat off you. On the other hand, you'll always be known as the dolt who picked them in the first place.

Priti to the MoD I say, give her the ship and planes to deal with the immigration issue properly.

Then PM once Boris has had enough.

My MP, Robert Jenrick, has been called to No10. My money is on him getting bumped up, not binned.

My MP, Robert Jenrick, has been called to No10. My money is on him getting bumped up, not binned.

He's recently been dealing with some high roller contributors to the party funds. Nothing to do with fast-tracking some planning permissions of course. Expect good things to happen.

She makes all the right noises but is completely ineffective, having said that, sorting out the Home Office is a gargantuan task that can probably only be done by immediately sacking most of the senior civil servants there for gross misconduct or insubordination at least, same for the police. I don't know if there's anyone in the current government with the intestinal fortitude for it.

Priti to the MoD I say, give her the ship and planes to deal with the immigration issue properly.

Then PM once Boris has had enough.
Hasn't the MOD suffered enough? Get Penny back in that job.

Home Office does have the resources & support yet it's the mandarin woke & workshy mindset that's dragging down Priti's clown department.

Find out who's in/out of favour with the delectable Carrie before you phone your bookie.
I gave that a funny, but when you think about it, it really isn’t!
I love reshuffles - does any Minister, walking the path of Doom along Downing Street towards No 10, ever answer the screeching journalists, smelling blood on the other side of the Street?! :smile:
Politics, I love it!

Latest Threads