Resettlement.

Alright, I have done 5 years 3 months, 6 years 3 months by the time I have got out, I'm wondering what I'm entitled to and when I could start my courses? I'm planning going back onto diggers and there only level 2 so can't get elc. Also does the course have to be local or if it's cheaper further away but still in uk? Cheers in advance.

so you've signed off today then?

Alright, I have done 5 years 3 months, 6 years 3 months by the time I have got out, I'm wondering what I'm entitled to and when I could start my courses? I'm planning going back onto diggers and there only level 2 so can't get elc. Also does the course have to be local or if it's cheaper further away but still in uk? Cheers in advance.
Allowances & grants

Yes.. I'm planning saving as much leave as possible to get out early, also only need 9 days Resetlment.. So could I use the 11 left to get out early?

Yeh they do deep down I'm sure, cheers :) I've looked into a lot of it just thought I would ask here to confirm, I'm infantry after all :)
A bit closer to the time, you'll get the relevant briefings.

Go and see the Individual Education and Resettlement Officer at your nearest Education Centre. the admin office will have his or her number. They will guide you through what you are entitled to, how to claim it and point you towards all sorts of stuff that ARRSE can't seeing at that is their job.