Resettlement grant increase ??!!

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by poes, Oct 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just been to see my resettlement officer at the local AEC and he thinks that there is a very good chance that the grant will double from Apr 2009. ELC will remain the same.
    Does anyone have more info to confrm/deny this as i will wait until apr to book my cse if an increase is due.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF EVER IN DOUBT............USE A BIGGER HAMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Trust your IERO-they really do know what the fuk is going on

3. What you will also find is that the cost of the courses at Aldershot will also increase.

Don't just focus all your attention on the CTP. You can often find the same courses at your local college.

4. Last I heard from the education centre was that ELC and the resettlement grant were to be combined. Anyone got any gen on this?

5. Authority has been given (as at 1 Sep 08) that both SLC and ELC may be used in conjunction with your IRTC to fund resettlement training.
    Apparently the IRTC was supposed to be doubled this year, but the idea got canned as the uplift would be unaffordable....

DIN'S ref SLC and ELC are:

2008DIN07-104 ELC
    2008DIN07-103 SLC

Hopefully they will increase the IRTC grant next year.......

SP

6. Any thoughts on where this will leave troops that have already used the IRTC, wiil they get the increase to use??