Resettlement Allowances

Another quick question,
If I am using Military Accom for a resettlement course 40 miles away, can I claim
MMA for the 40 milestrip each way
Food Allowances
Incidental Allowances
JSP 534 para 0504 suggests you canI would ask my pay staff to confirm that it would use one of your resettlement travel warrants

Similar threads

Latest Threads