Resettlement Admin question

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by compus_mentus, Oct 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Quick question - I'm off to pastures new and my future employer needs HR department details. Obviously, its the APC, but can anyone tell me the department, MP etc that they need to contact directly?
  2. It is on the bottom of your P60.

    Something like

    Colonel PPPA...etc