Reset password

Hopefully someone can help….

ive had to create a new account which as you can tell is this one.
My proper account (takemedrunkimhome)wont let me log in as ive forgotten the password so have tried countless times resetting to no avail. I dont receive a reset link and have checked spam, junk, bins, high and low.
i just want my original account back on so i dont look like a crow! Help a biff in need.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Are you certain you've used the correct email address?

I've just tried the reset using a totally made up nonsense email that doesn't even exist, and the message still confirms "A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email."

Edit - just checked the process with my actual account email and the reset works ok.

I've just tried the reset using a totally made up nonsense email that doesn't even exist, and the message still confirms "A password reset request has been emailed to you. Please follow the instructions in that email."
This is a standard security practise, otherwise you could use the password reset option to validate whether particular email addresses were linked to accounts.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
This is a standard security practise, otherwise you could use the password reset option to validate whether particular email addresses were linked to accounts.
Yep, but might also explain why the email isn't received, if you're not looking at the right email account!

Edit - just checked the process with my actual account email and the reset works ok.
yeah correct email address and i get the email sent on the webpage when completed but i dont receive the email.

FrosteeMARIA

LE
Gallery Guru
Yeah its the correct email m

yeah correct email address and i get the email sent notice.
I can only guess that it's a harsh email filter that may identify it as spam and delete before you even see it? Maybe check email security/filter settings? If it's gmail, it may appear in a separate tab (primary/social/promotions)

Latest Threads