Reserves Employment Contract (is there one?)

b_flat

Old-Salt
Hi,

A long serving member (28 years) of my AR unit recently had to leave, since she was involved in a civilian car accident, (not her fault), and was unable to recover from her injuries sufficiently well to continue in the AR.

She is now involved ni a court case against the other driver, and her solicitor has asked for a copy of her AR employment contract. She has passed this to me because I can normally locate items like this on the internet without too many problems. This time it has me defeated.

Please could someone point me in the right direction for a copy of the AR employment contract, or is it a question of contacting her old NRPS / RAO?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

b_flat.

Hi,

A long serving member (28 years) of my AR unit recently had to leave, since she was involved in a civilian car accident, (not her fault), and was unable to recover from her injuries sufficiently well to continue in the AR.

She is now involved ni a court case against the other driver, and her solicitor has asked for a copy of her AR employment contract. She has passed this to me because I can normally locate items like this on the internet without too many problems. This time it has me defeated.

Please could someone point me in the right direction for a copy of the AR employment contract, or is it a question of contacting her old NRPS / RAO?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

b_flat.

We have a contract?

b_flat

Old-Salt
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies. I'll let her know.

Best Regards,

b_flat

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Check JPA?

Wee Hawken

War Hero
To the best of my memory, I have yet to sign a contract. But I've only been in for 38 years.

I swore an oath to Her Maj on joining, and later signed away some of my rights under RFA 96, but that's it I think.

Would a copy of the last re-engagement form signed count as a contract, I have also been asked recently for a copy of my Army Reserve contract for other reasons and it had me and my Unit clerk stumped 26 and a bit years in never heard of one before

b_flat

Old-Salt
Would a copy of the last re-engagement form signed count as a contract, I have also been asked recently for a copy of my Army Reserve contract for other reasons and it had me and my Unit clerk stumped 26 and a bit years in never heard of one before

Hi, @BoundApprentice

So you'll be a 2496xxxx ish number? (I'm 25 years in, and a little higher than that).

I must admit that I've seen nothing except re-engagement papers during that time. Assuming this is what you ended up with, can I ask if it was sufficient for your purpose?

Thanks again to all who've replied.

Best Regards,

b-flat

Hi, @BoundApprentice

So you'll be a 2496xxxx ish number? (I'm 25 years in, and a little higher than that).

I must admit that I've seen nothing except re-engagement papers during that time. Assuming this is what you ended up with, can I ask if it was sufficient for your purpose?

Thanks again to all who've replied.

Best Regards,

b-flat
Nope I didn’t keep a copy of my re-engagement form and the thing I needed a copy of a contract for is still up in the air at the minute

b_flat

Old-Salt
Hi @BoundApprentice

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

b-flat

Latest Threads