Reserve Unit Transferable Skills for ex Regular Soldiers


Hi all,

I'm looking at joining my local reserve unit which happens to be infantry capbage. I'm ex RA 12 years served and left as a Bombadier I was qualified as a Level 4 OPA (Forward Observer).

I was wondering about transferable skills, for example, would I automatically qualify as an MFC or do I start again seeing as I was non-infantry? I'm having visions of having to complete junior Brecon etc?

Has anybody had similar experiences and if so how much could you transfer over?

There is no RA Reserve unit near me before anybody asks...


New Posts

Latest Threads