• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Reserve Review

#2
After the initial issue I heard that it had been pushed to the right - far too long and complicated - our lords and masters wanted it on a single A4 with a few key recomendations - rather 90+ pages of ramblings - well thats the rumour................
 
#6
They will just change the names of supervisory organisations, move expensive offices in Bristol to glasgow and vice versa, reduce numbers of experienced and value adding officers and SNCOs whilst lamenting lack of recruitment and retention. Just like last time...
 
#7
Cuddles said:
They will just change the names of supervisory organisations, move expensive offices in Bristol to glasgow and vice versa, reduce numbers of experienced and value adding officers and SNCOs whilst lamenting lack of recruitment and retention. Just like last time...
Don't you mean safe Labour seats !
 
#9
Bit of shame that our lords and masters are too busy on other things that they can't spare a little more time on what affects 30000+ territorials (or 30% of the trainnset)..................
 
#10
Hootch said:
Cuddles said:
They will just change the names of supervisory organisations, move expensive offices in Bristol to glasgow and vice versa, reduce numbers of experienced and value adding officers and SNCOs whilst lamenting lack of recruitment and retention. Just like last time...
Don't you mean safe Labour seats !
Sadly I don't think they are even that intelligent...
 
#11
Greenbadger said:
Bit of shame that our lords and masters are too busy on other things that they can't spare a little more time on what affects 30000+ territorials (or 30% of the trainnset)..................
Many of them don't seem to spend much time worrying about the other 70%, either.
 
#12
Summarised version doing the 'rounds of the pointy heads as we speak.

I think it's distilled down into seven recommendations and about 5 pages - TACOS, Esatate, training etc...

All of the other issues - e.g RLC being restructured have been dropped.

Should be published as the working document shortly.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts