Reserve List

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by steeraway, May 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How does the reserve list for JSCSC work?

What type of people are on it?

Is there a pecking order or is it cap-badge based when they pick someone from it?

2. Which course at the Joint Services Command and Staff College are you referrring to ? There are several.

3. Which course at the Joint Services Command and Staff College are you referrring to ? There are several.

4. The ACSC

5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

What is it... Its the list of reserves who are next up for the course if someone drops out - PVR, unexpected demise etc

How does it work - pretty much in a pecking order based on Board scores, but availability will obviously come into play if its a short notice call.

what sort of people are on it? Those who didn't make the first cut.

6. MS

MS

Steeraway,

I have had a look at your CR/OJAR file and the news is not good.....

Don't bother with any more questions about ACSC - you're not up to it. If you were, you would have been selected on the main board.

Best of luck with the series of dead-end jobs that you will have for the next 25 years,

MS

Maj Gen
    APC Glasgow

7. Thanks for useful commentary. Being that I'm on the current ACSC, I suggest that you look a little harder at your OJAR file - or maybe you are the buffoon that led to the situation that one of my colleagues now finds himself in!

8. Steeraway - I'll look at the issue of cap-badge balance and get back to you. What is your interest if you don't mind me asking?

MS - If you lable yourself APC, you may at least try to be constructive. If you are not part of the solution then butt out of this forum.