Reserve List

How does the reserve list for JSCSC work?

What type of people are on it?

Is there a pecking order or is it cap-badge based when they pick someone from it?

chimera

LE
steeraway said:
How does the reserve list for JSCSC work?

What type of people are on it?

Is there a pecking order or is it cap-badge based when they pick someone from it?
What is it... Its the list of reserves who are next up for the course if someone drops out - PVR, unexpected demise etc

How does it work - pretty much in a pecking order based on Board scores, but availability will obviously come into play if its a short notice call.

what sort of people are on it? Those who didn't make the first cut.

Steeraway,

I have had a look at your CR/OJAR file and the news is not good.....

Don't bother with any more questions about ACSC - you're not up to it. If you were, you would have been selected on the main board.

Best of luck with the series of dead-end jobs that you will have for the next 25 years,

MS

Maj Gen
APC Glasgow

I have had a look at your CR/OJAR file and the news is not good.....

Don't bother with any more questions about ACSC - you're not up to it. If you were, you would have been selected on the main board.
Thanks for useful commentary. Being that I'm on the current ACSC, I suggest that you look a little harder at your OJAR file - or maybe you are the buffoon that led to the situation that one of my colleagues now finds himself in!

Steeraway - I'll look at the issue of cap-badge balance and get back to you. What is your interest if you don't mind me asking?

MS - If you lable yourself APC, you may at least try to be constructive. If you are not part of the solution then butt out of this forum.

Latest Threads