Reserve Clerk Training

Clerk in another cap badge unit.
My experience is quite old now but there is (or perhaps was) a "basic" and "advanced" All Arms Clerk course at Worthy Down. The content of these was more to do with running a regular units office than anything else. Useful stuff if you are a regular but not really something you get to do as a reservist under normal circumstances (the civvy clerks will do it). Your mileage may differ particularly if your unit is an HQ element though. I ended up doing the recruiting paperwork mostly in camp and extra-body for the HQ in the field.

conjurer

Old-Salt
My experience is quite old now but there is (or perhaps was) a "basic" and "advanced" All Arms Clerk course at Worthy Down. The content of these was more to do with running a regular units office than anything else. Useful stuff if you are a regular but not really something you get to do as a reservist under normal circumstances (the civvy clerks will do it). Your mileage may differ particularly if your unit is an HQ element though. I ended up doing the recruiting paperwork mostly in camp and extra-body for the HQ in the field.

All Arms Clerk Course. As the AGC was formed in 1992 surely All Arms courses finished within a year or two when those embedded under regtl cap badges transferred across? You’re dating your experience o_O

Latest Threads