Reserve Bounties

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Acid_Tin, Feb 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if it's been posted already:

These are from this year's pay award (in case that wasn't clear).

1. Volunteer Reserve Forces Training Bounty – Year 1 £371, Year 2 £816, Year 3 £1,260 and Year 5 £1,462.

2. Ex-Regular Officers and Other Ranks Training Bounty – £329.

3. University Units Bounty – Year 1 £127, Year 2 £148 and Year 3 £180.

4. High Readiness Reserve Bounty – £371.

5. Sponsored Reserve Bounty – based on the Training Bounty with rates varying between 50 per cent and 100 per cent depending on training commitment.

6. Call-Out Gratuity – £445.

7. The Royal Irish Regiment Home Service (Part Time) Bounty – Year 1 £519; Year 2 £974, Year 3 £1,424 and Year 5 £1,641.

2. come on £1400 and a holiday in the med !!

3. Sorry Polar, is that a family holiday in the Med or a 'Course in Cypus, love' :D

4. Family holiday !! , make up for 2 weeks worth of dettys course sometime in summer , the things I have to go through to promote my arse !

5. £816? Mega! I thought I was only getting £770.

6. Unfortuantely already spent mine on a lap top.

primarily to allow me to do my job, not essential but it makes life a lot easier.

How many have spent their bounty on equipment/kit to make their life easier or more comfortable?

My first year bounty when it was £175 was spent on a gortex jacket and a allweather shirt. Still use both today frequently

Jennie

7. Kin ell when did that go up , Hols for 2 in the Med Just in time ,stopped the usual moans about is that ALL
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    B_T

8. Got mine late last time. Apparently 6 months in Iraq only counts the same as a summer camp. Had to do a few weekends during POTL to allow CO to sign me off as 'fit for role'.

Mmmm.

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Says it all really, gets your napper roasted and nuts shot off only to come back to a mandatory BFT and APWT. Winkers the lot of them it should be granted for deploying regardless isnt that an expression of committment, training and availability or is it still being used as a best mate of CSM bonus?

10. Far more than I care to admit. I've got a bedroom full of mil kit that I don't use but daren't get rid 'just in case!'

Note to self, whittle it down to two wardrobes at least!

11. Just in case of what? You'll be buying G1098 Watches from Silvermans next!

12. When is the cut-off date for calculating bounty eligibility?

Additionally does TAFS + CMS(R) TA + Trg GAP training count for the ITD's? You'd think it would except my and other recent recruits' files show huge chunks missing. :roll:

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The clowns and the units they run that mess up your bounties should be named and shamed 1 so we can avoid them and 2 so we can take the Pisssss!!!!!

14. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

TA_sig,

You can apply for an extension on if you haven't completed the requirements by the end of March. Your CMS(R) counts as annual camp and every ITD should have been covered in your recruit training with the possible exception of ITD 5 'Recognition'.

Your MTT should have attendence register that denotes who did what. From this they should be able to confirm your completion of ITDs.

15. Any of you rich TAers want to lend me some money?

:lol: