Reserve 81mm mortar platoons?

Hi lads,

Just wondering if anyone could help in answering if there are any reserve infantry mortar platoons reasonably near to me (Northampton).
Regular, AMFC qualified soon to be civilian but would still like to mortar on a Sunday!

Cheers!

Gubmint_Agent

War Hero
I went to college in Northampton and can thoroughly recommend mortaring large swathes of the town. I doubt it's got any better in the last 28 years.

potter

Old-Salt
<Serious hat>

As of a year or so ago, there was a Pl of Royal Anglians in Corby, but I'm not sure whether they have also re-established a presence at Clare St in Northampton - it may still be just 103 Bn REME there, and they don't tend to need indirect fire support.

<\Serious hat>

<Serious hat>

As of a year or so ago, there was a Pl of Royal Anglians in Corby, but I'm not sure whether they have also re-established a presence at Clare St in Northampton - it may still be just 103 Bn REME there, and they don't tend to need indirect fire support.

<\Serious hat>
Thank you,

I will give them a shout and see what the craic is, don't ask and you won't get I suppose!

Why give fire support when you can be in the action as a VM or ReccyMech with the elite 103REME.
A fine battalion and you get to break a lot of expensive repair kit using hi tech MAN kit.

Latest Threads