Research project

*PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED FOR HUMOUR STUDY*

I am conducting a study into humour styles of soldiers and how they differ to the general population.
I am inviting MALE participants over the age of 16 who are willing to take part. The study involves a questionnaire which takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
If you currently or previously have suffered from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or any other stress related disorder it is advised that you do not take part.
The study has gained full ethical approval from the Department of Psychology ethics committee (Undergraduate) in accordance with the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee.

Thank you in advance
The link for the study is below
https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mbUknQohimCiOh

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

I am conducting a study into humour styles of soldiers and how they differ to the general population.
I am inviting MALE participants over the age of 16 who are willing to take part. The study involves a questionnaire which takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
If you currently or previously have suffered from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or any other stress related disorder it is advised that you do not take part.
The study has gained full ethical approval from the Department of Psychology ethics committee (Undergraduate) in accordance with the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Ethics Committee.

Thank you in advance
Why are you only after blokes and "normals"?

rehab44

Old-Salt
I don’t think I can do normal, well not without my carer anyway.

This is a small scale research project, I am unable to invite anyone who suffers from any stress disorders due to the ethical procedures which I had to adhere to in order for my study to get approved. However, if anyone who would like to complete the study even though they do have or previously have had a stress disorder i can not stop them.

Male participants are being asked to complete the study as it regulates with previous research from which I have built my rationale from.

Apologies if this has caused any offence

Thank you in advance
This is the thread in which you learn the meaning of the phrase "skullfcked".

You will be sorry.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
This is a small scale research project, I am unable to invite anyone who suffers from any stress disorders due to the ethical procedures which I had to adhere to in order for my study to get approved. However, if anyone who would like to complete the study even though they do have or previously have had a stress disorder i can not stop them.

Male participants are being asked to complete the study as it regulates with previous research from which I have built my rationale from.

Have you asked permission from the site owners for this?

What about those with undiagnosed PTSD?

And I assume you're happy for those who identify as male to participate, even if they have a totally superfluous vagina?

ARRSE is an LGBTQI-friendly place to be.

Ok, in your own time...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was willing but then I read this:

Will I have to provide any bodily samples (i.e. blood, saliva)?
No bodily samples will be needed off you for this study.

Ritch

LE
The researchers are appropriately named...

Name of Researcher: Tamlyn Cummings

Name of Supervisor: Julie Seed

Last edited:
Well, actually, I lost interest when it wouldn't let me put humourous answers into boxes. Which is slightly ironic...

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Yes I have, they have given me full permission to use this site
I'm sure the puff of purple smoke was seen by Elon Musk's Starman when they ticked that box.

Latest Threads