Research project into gay soldiers in the British Army

I had two of those in Morrison's cafe last Monday.

The bacon wasn't up to much either.
I hope you said grace and forced all fellow patrons of that overpriced establishment to do the same before commencing to eat the succulent treasures God has provided.

No. That ungodly and degrading act is not allowed either. Mouths are for praying and singing hymns, not for partaking of the Devil's sausage.
What about drinking from the furry cup. Is that a no no too? I'm not talking furry to furry, I'm meaning male drinking from the furry cup just to be clear. I've nothing against two lets be friends either, but hell, that's where I'm heading fur anyway. See you *Jim.

*Russ Abbot was nearly right.

I hope you said grace and forced all fellow patrons of that overpriced establishment to do the same before commencing to eat the succulent treasures God has provided.
I like to think the black pudding represented the blood of Christ, the fried bread a communion wafer and the bacon the holy ghost, as it was so thin you could see through it.

Never been accused of ignoring my juniors by real person before, including when I had a loggie set to manage. As for commissioning now I’ve got the @stacker1 seal of approval I might even have a punt.
Why would anyone accuse you of it? You clearly dont talk to them about issues like Sanders and gay pride, yet you thought that sort of shit should continue.

What about drinking from the furry cup. Is that a no no too? I'm not talking furry to furry, I'm meaning male drinking from the furry cup just to be clear. I've nothing against two lets be friends either, but hell, that's where I'm heading fur anyway. See you *Jim.

Perhaps, but one would be playing with fire. If such a befurred instrument of procreation belongs to Dianne Abbot or Lilly Allen, drinking from it (metaphorically, because drinking Abbot's period blood is most certainly irredeemable and contrary to ordered behaviour) would be a grave sin, deserving of automatic excommunication and would put one's soul beyond redemption.

As for lesbianism, I have observed videos featuring filthy, degrading, sinful and lust-driven acts and moans of ensuing pleasure between mature ladies.

What if it's a waxed, shaved,or epilated cup?

No. That ungodly and degrading act is not allowed either. Mouths are for praying and singing hymns, not for partaking of the Devil's sausage.
Surely one must bash the back doors in for Jesus

Perhaps, but one would be playing with fire. If such a befurred instrument of procreation belongs to Dianne Abbot or Lilly Allen, drinking from it (metaphorically, because drinking Abbot's period blood is most certainly irredeemable and contrary to ordered behaviour) would be a grave sin, deserving of automatic excommunication and would put one's soul beyond redemption.

As for lesbianism, I have observed videos featuring filthy, degrading, sinful and lust-driven acts and moans of ensuing pleasure between mature ladies.
It could be mistaken for fire, depending on time and colour. See my username, it's nothing like the Scaley ones. LA, don't think I'd manage there. Not a good Catholic boy and my soul was lost long long ago. Sorted.

I'm sure your observation was purely for research purposes. ;)

Why would anyone accuse you of it? You clearly dont talk to them about issues like Sanders and gay pride, yet you thought that sort of shit should continue.
You’re not making sense now. I don’t talk to the juniors because I have never discussed “Sanders and the gay pride” with them?

Here's another:

'Feeling gay? Stop! Think! Pray!'
A bit snappier than the earlier effort, we are getting there. My suggestion is "Feeling Gay? Then shag away". I think you will agree it scans better with an easier rhythmic sense of flow.

I hope that helps.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Were you a gay soldier in the British Army?
Are you a gay soldier in the British Army?

I am doing a research project for the Imperial War Museum looking at the experiences of gay soldiers in the British Army from the mid-1970s onwards and I am looking for people who would be willing to talk to me about their time. My project will try to get a sense of what these times were like and how it was to be a gay man (whether openly gay or not) fitting in to Army culture. It will think about the issues gay men faced - both while serving and afterwards - and will try to trace wider changes in the Army itself.

Your input can be completely anonymous if you wish. If you are interested in being interviewed, or would like further information, I can be contacted by email at mrleearnott@googlemail.com

Thanks for reading my post.
You'll improve the lot of the younger generation, both right now and in years to come, if you pressured the management of the IWM into reviewing their exhibits and ensuring they're correctly labelled.

Further, elimination of the pervading view that the army was and is evil would do much for the education of children and of the many wooly thinkers currently employed there.

A sound and factually, (rather than politically,) correct basis of history is essential for the development and protection of easily moulded minds.

I'd welcome your commentary.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H The Science Forum 76
L Old & Bold 23
L The Intelligence Cell 0

Latest Threads