Rescuing ex pats from Spain?

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by Yokel, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. **** 'em.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Why would they need rescuing if the banks in Spain fail? They moved there of their own free will and should accept any consequences for that decision, it's not like Spain or Portugal are going to descend into civil war which would put the lives of ex-pats at risk.

3. Standard & Poor up to their tricks again!!! Diverting attention away from the parlous state of the US economy. Pot calling kettle...................

• Like Like x 1
  4. Screw them, they can drive or walk to the border, or Gib.

5. **** 'em. They chose to move away, so they can take the consequences.

Who will rescue those who didn't move away when the UK collapses?

• Like Like x 7
  6. Why not warn them the can come back now or they may be stuck to sort themselves out?

7. More importantly I bank with Santander, should I change?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Whats your attitude to the residents of the Falkland Islands?

9. You should change anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  10. This is CMD's plan to copy Blair. He's going to bring boatload (RN boatloads) of Conservative voters into the country.

• Like Like x 1
  11. So you think people should be rescued by the Navy because they can't get their sangria money out of the bank. Not quite the same as being invaded by a foreign power or living in a country that has descended in to civil war is it?

• Like Like x 3
  12. He needs to put a scarf on and get in some sort of a tank oh and borrow something off Cunard.

13. No fuggin way could we afford the fuel for the Navy to go pick them up! (Plus is there enough room in Norfolk to repatriate them?) :)

14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

No mate, use the quote button and show me where I said that?

Whats wrong with using British vessels to rescue British people. We send boats half way across the planet to save Joe Chogie and Wesley wog, why not our own?

It won't be coming out of your piggy bank.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.