Requisition form for the bus required urgently.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Feb 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can I be the navigator?

I have my own SatNag and evryfink :)

Serious head - W T F?
  2. Some loonies in the Iceland Parliament have nominated the (alleged) traitorous b*stard yank soldier who wiki leaked for a Nobel Peace Prize.
  3. "According to journalists, his alleged actions helped motivate the democratic Arab Spring movements, Source: EcoLocalizer ("

Well I never!!

You learn something new every day!! He was also responsible for motivating the Arab Spring movements!! That's impressive stuff from solitary confinement.

Oh and by the way - Free the Jarrod 1 - Now that IS False imprisonment :)
  4. Kissinger, now Manning?
  5. But does he want to come out (again)?

6. Going on the blanket and singing "Wish I was back home in Derry" as we speak.
  7. Nobel Peace Prize you say. Hmmmmmm, now lets see how many 'people' got a visit from one's security organisations because they were 'named' in a government flimsy.
  8. No memory sticks. He stuck a BFO hard drive up his tortured mudbutton then while nobody was looking he poked the USB cord up and "uploaded".

9. This is the same award given to Obama isn't it?
  10. Exactly Obama got it for not being george bush.
    Giving it to manning would be world class trolling.
    The classified combat video was the one of blowing away civvys
  11. I think what upset people was the soundtrack of them laughing about it. The public doesn't really care about civilian deaths as long as nobody actually enjoys killing them.
    • Like Like x 1