Requisition form for the bus required urgently.

Can I be the navigator?

I have my own SatNag and evryfink :)

Serious head - W T F?

Can I be the navigator?

I have my own SatNag and evryfink :)

Serious head - W T F?
Some loonies in the Iceland Parliament have nominated the (alleged) traitorous b*stard yank soldier who wiki leaked for a Nobel Peace Prize.

"According to journalists, his alleged actions helped motivate the democratic Arab Spring movements, Source: EcoLocalizer (http://s.tt/15xZr)"

Well I never!!

You learn something new every day!! He was also responsible for motivating the Arab Spring movements!! That's impressive stuff from solitary confinement.

Oh and by the way - Free the Jarrod 1 - Now that IS False imprisonment :)

Nobel Peace Prize you say. Hmmmmmm, now lets see how many 'people' got a visit from one's security organisations because they were 'named' in a government flimsy.

G

goatrutar

I dread to think where he stuffed the memory sticks to get 'em out ***shudder***
No memory sticks. He stuck a BFO hard drive up his tortured mudbutton then while nobody was looking he poked the USB cord up and "uploaded".

Probably.

Exactly Obama got it for not being george bush.
Giving it to manning would be world class trolling.
The classified combat video was the one of blowing away civvys

Exactly Obama got it for not being george bush.
Giving it to manning would be world class trolling.
The classified combat video was the one of blowing away civvys
I think what upset people was the soundtrack of them laughing about it. The public doesn't really care about civilian deaths as long as nobody actually enjoys killing them.

M

Mark The Convict

Just say that they were laughing about killing the journalists, not the civvies. That should smooth things over.

A certain Herr Schickelgruber was also nominated, n'est ce pas? He's in good company then.

Godwin says I lose.

who is volunteering to sign the 'Works Ticket?'.... Barry Obama????????????????????????/