Require some info on QRH

Discussion in 'RAC' started by mcclurg, Apr 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry to post such a simple thread, but after looking on the Army website, I realised there is absolutely no useful information on half the regiments.

I was looking for a contact point within the regiment for Officer recruitment (I'm attending RMAS in September, and I naturally want to have a firm idea of the Regiment I want to join prior to attending) as well as where they are actually based. I believe they are in Germany, but I'm not 100%, and frankly not totally sure where in Germany if they are!

Also, could anybody give me a brief summary of the day in the life of a RAC officer? particularly, what is life like in QRH? People have said in the past it can get it a bit infuriating living in a pure army zone, and it's hard to get a break from it at times.

Any advice/help welcomed! :)

2. I have worked with QRH on a couple of occasions and was impressed by them on each. As to setting up a Potential Officer visit, either speak to you recruiting officer or get in touch with the regimental secretary (Google QRH Home Headquarters).

Good luck.