Requesting old records

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by JippiJ, Jan 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hey all,

    Sorry if im going over old ground here but im struggling to find this through searching.

    I left the Air Force in 2002ish and have since lost pretty much all the paperwork they gave me on exit.
    Does anyone have the contact details for the hr wing and what the bits are that i can request i.e service record, training thing etc.

    Any help is much appreciated.

  2. Not to worry. I found the form i need to complete and send in along with address.