Requesting help revealing a walt!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by weepastie, Feb 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New poster here, wondering if anyone can help me. I only signed up to ARRSE today, and I can't seem to access the "walt for all seasons" thread. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated, as I am hoping to enlist the help of the waltenkommando!

Thanks!

2. Seems to me you joined Arrse in Feb 2009!

3. Or even better, just go face to face with the person you believe to be not being honest about their military background and say so, or are you such a bitch that you haven't got the courage to back your own suspicions up.

4. There's a lot of first time posting going on just now, what with Walt finding, debt advice and tenant advice, wonder if the ip is the same.... anyone?

5. I think I set up an account around then, but today marks the first time I've actually been on the forum. I've spent much time giggling at the ARRSEpedia pages, and finally decided to have a look on here.
    Any idea why I can't access that forum thread?

6. Sorry Lechies I don't know what much of that means. Like I said, new here, this being my first post, so please explain it in simple words for me :D

As for approaching the person themselves, many of us here have already tried, but the chick in question lives in a bizarre fantasy world and still seems to think she has the world convinced!

7. not an aussie bird is it?

oh and feel free to post pics of her cheasticles

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Waltenkommando will refuse to help if it is a bird. They are all camp as a mexican row of pink silk boy scouts tents at Christmas. Suggest you walk up and go "WALT". This will get you a punch up the throat if you are wrong, or a sheepish shrug if you are right.

9. Then ignore her. Is she breaking any laws that you know of? I had an RMP Captain (SAS Wings, Pilot wings and RMP Warrant holder complete with Tesco club card) arrested in July of last year, he's been No further actioned by Civpol but the SIB are dealing with him as he is serving with TAVR it's not easy to get anything to stick to someone and if what you say, that she lives in a fantasy world then you'll not make any difference to her world anyway.

10. If you're referring to Dinger, then he's the real-deal. We got mixed up in some hot shit back in the day......I love the smell of Brut in the morning.

11. Brilliant advice

12. the question everyone wants answering, does she take it up the wrong'un

13. So what? WTF are you going to do the the cunt? Spend hours and hours tracking her down and gathering information like some old jewish NAZI hunter and then what? Spray paint her house 'I KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE'. Who really gives a flying fuck?! Rape is your only option.

14. Equally brilliant advice!

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

That and is her patter harmless but amusing? We had a barroom Walt who called himself Murderous P*** (and if you're reading this you owe me a tenner) who had us all in stitches. He had served, but he wasnt in the SAS and never flew secret sorties in a lightning over Nireland nor was he the navy diver who knocked on the hatch of a US sub in the Red Sea and returned with beer and steaks.