Request: Mess dress waistcoat button required please!

#1
Ladies / Gents,
Got my mess dress back from the cleaners, and have not had to use it for close to a year as im attached away from our mess or any sigs mess.
Noticed the other day that a waistcoat button was missing, gutted!

If you have a spare, i would gladly fire a few quid across your palm.


Many thanks,

BTS
 
#2
BTS

If you give the Officers' Mess Secretary a quick ring, he has a "nearly new" store and can easily supply you with replacement buttons etc. Sorry but, like you, I am detached from the Corps and don't seem to be able to find the number for him
 
#3
Any military tailor should be able to provide.
 
#4
Messdress.co.uk, costellos?

Why haven't you worn your mess dress? There must have been a mess near by?
 
#6
chocolate_frog said:
Messdress.co.uk, costellos?

Why haven't you worn your mess dress? There must have been a mess near by?
Why "must there" be? Mate like i said im attached away from my parent unit, there is no Signals unit nearby. In fact im in a different country to where my mess is!

Thanks for the replys so far appreciate it.

BTS
 
#7
born_to_solder said:
Why "must there" be? Mate like i said im attached away from my parent unit, there is no Signals unit nearby. In fact im in a different country to where my mess is!

Thanks for the replys so far appreciate it.

BTS
If the British Army can have Mess Meetings behind enemy lines, and form up Messes on Ops... then so can you.

Find a room, buy some maccy ds (if nothing else) and sit there in all your (missing a button) splendour, with the happy meal toy wrapped in tin foil for Regi Silver.

You have your mess.

Once established, start inviting others to join you.

Where are you Diego Garcia?
 
#10
chocolate_frog said:
Find a room, buy some maccy ds (if nothing else) and sit there in all your (missing a button) splendour, with the happy meal toy wrapped in tin foil for Regi Silver.

You have your mess.

Once established, start inviting others to join you.

Where are you Diego Garcia?
He'd never get it off the ground. I mean.... who'd second the minutes?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DozyBint RLC 11
PartTimePongo Weapons, Equipment & Rations 13
T The Intelligence Cell 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads