request for help

could someone please help me with this?

i have started a relationship with a US service man stationed in Iraq. i wish to speak on the phone with him but have been told that i have to pay, $175 to the 'Sergent in charge of the fee' so that i can use the 'Inter call phoning service'.

is this usual to be charged to be able to speak to serving personel?

cheers,
jane

i have started a relationship with a US service man stationed in Iraq. i wish to speak on the phone with him but have been told that i have to pay, $175 to the 'Sergent in charge of the fee' so that i can use the 'Inter call phoning service'.

cheers,
jane
Wake up Jane. This is a classic scam, been done hundreds of times. Please don't fall for it.

I have some nigerian lottery tickets if you want them

i have started a relationship with a Nigerian scammer, who has saved pics from the internet and pretends to be a US service man stationed in Iraq. i wish to speak on the phone with him but have been told that i have to pay, $175 to the 'Sergent in charge of the fee' so that i can use the 'Inter call phoning service'.

I am saving up to pay for him to take an unscheduled leave, which may cost me thousands of dollars.

cheers,
jane

There that's what you really mean.

Jane, beware! It's more than likely a scam to part you from a pocket full of reddies.

cheers,
jane
Jane it is a scam call his unit and ask to speak with the welfare officer they will tell you how you can contact him.

Do not be taken for a mug

Cheers!
thanks for the serious and not so serious answers. thats why i thought i'd ask. My credit card is staying in my pocket.
Thanks,
Jane

cheers,
jane
Jane, just pay him the money.

<<Adopts Take a Break Mode>>

In time, he will find out that he needs a Visa to visit you. This may or may not cost £2000, which you will have to take out a loan for. He will promise to pay you this back.

After 3 or 4 weeks (I'm still in Take a Break mode), he will ask you for more money for a mobile phone, that will cost £3000 so he can get a connection to you.

Bearing in mind he was married before, and had a child with his ex-wife, his son is now ill and needs a kidney transplant. That will cost £10,000.

Right about this time, is when you re-mortgage your house and sell your car to fund him. You have £3000 left and he needs it for another visa to visit UK. You send it to him and end up living on your mum's couch.

<<Take a Break mode off>>

Is your ******* head painted on?

If it was Brit Soldier you would be asked to suck his dick. Think yerself lucky bimbo bint

Jane, do you put out? I'm gagging for a ****. I don't charge either.

Though I will probably steal your panties, and Sky remote control on my way out the door at 0530hrs

Smudge xxx

PS Any chance of a photo? Topless preferred.