Represnetation (step before a formal complaint

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Top_Man, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. If a soldier wishes to submit a representatation (the step before making a formal complaint) about a CR, who is it sent to, his Tp Sgt, his Tp OC, the AO or the Sqn OC
    This is on behalf of someone whose avatar was compromised recently
  2. Never mind all that Cpl are you?
  3. Nothing to do with Cpl Martin, although you got the right Squadron, perhaps the wrong troop.

    Life is well at the moment, things looking good, prospects very good, promotion in the wind, if I behave, summer camp is 10 miles from my house, possible exped in November, might even take in some sightseeing on Dartmoor to get a fix'.