repost here....RLC with SAS badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

really?_fascinating

craigspeedy

Isn't the internet marvellous? You a retired Class 2 VM now working in America finds your thrills in reaching all the way back across the pond to slag off an organisation you were never part of?

Your life must be so fulfilling.

What next - why the National Union of Mineworkers is rubbish? What to do on a quiet night in Rhyl? Brass rubbing?

You dullard.

really?_fascinating.
Isn't the internet marvellous? You a retired Class 2 VM now working in America finds your thrills in reaching all the way back across the pond to slag off an organisation you were never part of?
Not me mate, you got the wrong fella???

really?_fascinating Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00 pm Post subject: Re: repost here....RLC with SAS badge
craigspeedy

Your life must be so fulfilling.

What next - why the National Union of Mineworkers is rubbish? What to do on a quiet night in Rhyl? Brass rubbing?

You dullard.
I know who you are on about, this aint that guy. I could see how you could say it was him because of the username. That kid you are talking about is speedie...... not this F**kwitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.