• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Reports of HMS Astute grounded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well theres a thing, It will definately be interview without coffee. "touch of right hand down abit ." and they are going to let the Navy have aircraft carriers !!!!!!!!! but not aircraft. How the hell did they manage to beach the sub? All in the Ward room? No one at watchkeeping? I look forward to seeing the enquirey report if it ever sees daylight.

Well theres a thing, It will definately be interview without coffee. "touch of right hand down abit ." and they are going to let the Navy have aircraft carriers !!!!!!!!! but not aircraft. How the hell did they manage to beach the sub? All in the Ward room? No one at watchkeeping? I look forward to seeing the enquirey report if it ever sees daylight.
ooh.... Nasty.....

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
On the grounds we are doubling up on this one, thread closed and you can all play in the other one. Oooo my first thing to do as a MOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads