Reports of attempted Abduction of Soldier in Aldershot

it will be interesting to discover what religion all of these people attempting to abduct soldiers are.

Oooh You'll be all in a tizzy, giddy with excitment waiting to find out.

7th day Adventists I reckon. Never did trust them

Angry pads wives for the gate guard not using their husbands rank to address them with.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Jehoovers Witnesses, I reckon. They're getting a bit more aggressive with their opening line: "Can we have a minute of your time."

Oooh You'll be all in a tizzy, giddy with excitment waiting to find out.

let me guess - you are all sad and depressed - just in case it is who I think it is and you're going to have to come up with some excuses, hoping and praying it is 2 men with 'mental health issues' or 'on drugs' perhaps?

Wonder who could've been responsible for this.

We can all take an informed guess at a couple of blokes with an Islamist agenda.
The Op will insist its every single Muslim on the planet. He literally has one topic and just surfs the net for the next sign of the MOOOOOSLIMS coming to kill us in our beds.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Possibly some slag from Farnborough or Camberley wanted a word with the bloke she thinks might be the father of her child.

It's a likely scenario

Reports coming through that the soldier managed to escape with his underpants on back to front.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
let me guess - you are all sad and depressed - just in case it is who I think it is and you're going to have to come up with some excuses, hoping and praying it is 2 men with 'mental health issues' or 'on drugs' perhaps?

Does the possibility of another "Muslim atrocity" get you excited? It does, doesn't it?
I miss the days of "normal" internet perverts

We can all take an informed guess at a "couple of blokes with an Islamist agenda"...The Op will insist its every single Muslim on the planet.

oh, you mean Muslims?

apparently it was only a couple of them, not all of them - they wouldn't all fit in a Renault Clio.

The Mirror says a possible abduction attempt, the police say no actual crime committed but would like information, and 'the paper that shall not be named' says "Soldier escapes abduction attempt!". FFS!

Last edited:
Actually no, I would say islamists.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
It's got nothing to do with religion at all.

It was Romanian big issue sellers wanting to supplement their white lightning fund.

Nope, where have I come up with Excuse?
You are just getting tedious with your assertion that every single Muslim is responsible for the actions of some.
You can't wait to rush to post any incidents that happen with "Mmm I wonder what religion they will be? Mmmmm eh Nod wink mmmmmm"

The reality - two blokes get lost driving around Aldershot and pull over to the side of the road to look at the map. Percy gets scared.

Latest Threads