Reporting people in the acf

Over the past week I was at annual camp and I felt like I was being targeted and somewhat bullied by a cadet lcpl from my detachment, so i wanted to know what my fellow intellectuals over at Arrse think I should do.

Personally when I was your age I`d have waited for him to go somewhere quiet on his own and follow him then kick seven shades out of him, he`ll not lose face as no one will see it but he will leave you alone there on.

Personally when I was your age I`d have waited for him to go somewhere quiet on his own and follow him then kick seven shades out of him, he`ll not lose face as no one will see it but he will leave you alone there on.
Starting to build more muscle and strength For Harrogate and so I can succeed with that kind of method.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Over the past week I was at annual camp and I felt like I was being targeted and somewhat bullied by a cadet lcpl from my detachment, so i wanted to know what my fellow intellectuals over at Arrse think I should do.
'Intellectuals' - get ov er yourself moonman

Beware young fellow. This forum can be a dodgy and harsh place, not known for being safe for young people. There used to be a decent Army Cadet forum where I would have sent you off to, but sadly that's gone now.

However, to help A your Q, nowadays the ACF is way more conscious of bullying and makes efforts to squash it. So your best bet would have been to speak to one of the CFAV (adults, AIs, Cider Swillers, Etc) at the time. As you didn't do that, don't fret, you can still speak with a CFAV back at your detachment. I would recommend you do this rather than discuss it here.

However, further to my warning comments I should add that we here don't know any details regarding incidents, behaviours, comments or persons involved. So we can't sit here and judge the matter properly anyway. But if by chance the lance jack you're speaking of is the one who's about to leave cadets and join the Parachute Regiment. Then don't worry about it in the slightest. He'll be gone soon and he's sure to get a much harder time in training than he gave you at camp.

It is that time of year when buildings, particularly educational establishments, mysteriously catch fire, minor political issues make headline news nationally and cadet camps are in full flow.

Inevitably, bullies in schools & colleges, switch their focus onto recreational aspects of the leisure industry. These people and their actions are endemic in the workplace also, rest assured.

Much as there's nothing more satisfying than seeing a bully decked, half of them are probably unaware they are even being a bully and can very quickly turn the tables on their assailants.

For cadets, as stated by @Troy , the CFAV reporting route is by far the most effective way to achieve resolution through rational investigation and intervention, if necessary.

Bear in mind also, bullying is best reported from the outset with independent, unbiased witness-supported evidence rather than an individual's allegation.

Good luck.

Turn his rank slides upside down.

take a dump in his jacket pocket,

ideally when he isn't wearing it so he won't know who it is.

edited to add - I've checked and apparently this isn't an official method of settling a grievance.

Last edited: