reporting frost

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Sep 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. Cue lots of "RIP brave Sir, you will be sadly missed" by lots of people who have never met the bloke in their lives.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm off to put garage flowers on a roundabout. It's what he would have wanted.

• Like Like x 5
  4. A sad loss to the people of Denton, crime will surely rise now.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Another soulja "gone". Respect...

6. Did we ever find out if Denton was a suburb of London or a vaguely South Yorks town?

RIP, condolences, too young etc.

7. I thought his show A Touch of Frost was brilliant

• Like Like x 1
  8. This may be at variance to the expected norm but I didn't feel a flicker of real interest in this let alone any emotion whatsoever.

9. daz

daz LE

He's done a "Reggie Perrin" before any allegations about being "touched by frost" come out.....allegedly :)

10. Funnily enough, the bloke I work with did meet him at Gracelands. Frost was enquiring what the fuss was about ref Elvis, gravesite visiting fans etc. Cue one slightly embarrassed Geordie mit missus explaining what the score was.

That was just before some yank civvy got in his face telling him to show some respect and, like the good fearless UK reporter he was, he bottled it and legged it.

True story.

11. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

First Neil Armstrong, then Hitler and now Del Boy.

I'm in bits.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

That was the life, that was.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Typical of the old bugger to check out on the Queen Elizabeth in sort of absolute luxury he was so accustomed too.

According to the DM it will be a family funeral only, very possibly before the ship docks in New York or Southampton....

14. Odds on that being a headline tomorrow?!

15. Wonder what odds you could have got from William Hill two Months ago on Mandela outliving Frost?