ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Report on Edward Heath Allegations

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Archibald, Oct 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Innocent times when you could like the company of children without wanting to molest them; unlike today's hysterical base and crude society.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If it was done now, he'd just pretend to be a washing machine salesman and get away with it

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1

3. He ain't black enough to get away with it.......

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Breaking News... Mets to set up MIT (Major Inquiry Team) inquiry into the Est End Jack the Ripper murders. Millions of Pounds of Public money to be set aside.An anonymous Email received recently names a suspect.. Breaking news...:rolleyes: while they are t it they will investigate the demise of Cockney Pie and Mash shops....:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Its 'coz I aint blik......

6. I remember that as well. The book was written by Edward Behr and the incident took place in 1958, I think, when Churchill was visiting de Gaulle. Churchill and Behr had both popped outside for a pee (something to do with French toilets, perhaps?) and Behr wrote something about the size of Churchill's "mighty organ". That's about as far as the "flashing" went.

7. What's the similarity between Jeremy Thorpe and William the Conqueror?

They're both f***ing Normans.

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. Gout Man

Gout Man LE Book Reviewer

You wouldn't like it! Is it any wonder he spoke as he did?

9. Nah I've heard a rumour that the Wilts Police will be seeking a European Arrest Warrant for some Austrian called Hitler

• Funny Funny x 5
  10. Can I remind you that identifying a complainant is a criminal offence under the Sexual Ofences (Amendment) Act 1992.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. "Shit..... I forgot to pop the Glock in my weskit !"

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. 'What's that dog's name again?'

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Rinka ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Be careful - you might get Soo-ed

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Cold_Collation