Report on Edward Heath Allegations

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Archibald, Oct 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aren't our police totally and utterly cfuking useless?.

For those on this enquiry, trebles all round, the rest of us, expect tax rises to pay for these wasters.

• Like Like x 1
  2. W P

W P War Hero

Not quite useless, but they would seem a lot less useless if (1) crimes that may or may not have been committed by dead people were not given such high priority; (2) the criteria by which police forces' performance is measured by their political masters were weighted more towards serious offences & less towards trivial ones; & (3) parliament repealed its idiotic attempts to outlaw impoliteness.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. They all know they dropped the ball on Savile, Harris, Hall etc etc etc, and are trying to atone for it now.
    It is all about the 'victims'.
    Now, I really have sympathy for those who were abused, and there is a need for 'closure', but bunging large wodges of cash at them seems to be the way ahead, and of course there will be some scrotes seeing a payola.
    Have any coppers been done for covering up? Have the 'victims' been offered psychiatric assistance of any kind? Or is it a cash culture now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. In February 1994, Edwina ‘Eggwina’ tabled in an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Public Order Bill to lower the age of consent for homosexual sexual acts to 16 ......

Well bugger me then

Cheers

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'd rather not.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Hugh Grant in new BBC drama.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. He looks Divine ;););););)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Thorpe was up before the beek in the late 1970s. Are they proposing to try him again?.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't let Edwina hear that, or she may be round to force herself on you.

Is this the same Edwina Currie who shagged John "The grey man' Major when he was in number 10?.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017