ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Report on Edward Heath Allegations

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Archibald, Oct 5, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. 1.5 million quid and 2 years to carry it out. Looks like Heath won't get elected again, then.
    I understand the Duke of Wellington has been accused of wearing kinky boots. I wonder how much that investigation will cost?

• Funny Funny x 18
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Churchill will be next, mark my words.

• Like Like x 2
  3. .......now he was a prev, big-time flasher

• Like Like x 1
  4. W P

W P War Hero

The report came to the conclusion that police would investigate someone who'd been accused of a major crime if the accused person were still alive?

Blimey.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. "Dead birds don't fall out of nests" when so accused.

6. W P

W P War Hero

Sure, he was always waving "Little Winnie" about in public, was Winston. Couldn't help himself. He was at it all over the place - on the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the fields & in the streets, in the hills...

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I see his former PPS is now demanding an independant review of the report. Then perhaps we can have a nice enquiry into the review. Good job we have far more money than we need and these useful fellows have found a way to stop it bunging up the broom cupboards at the treasury.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. I seem to remember his name coming up at the time of the
    Haut de la Garenne investigation, along with those of Jimmy Savile and Wilfred Bramble.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Show again braincell Show again braincell x 1
  9. Edward the confessor should be an easy conviction

• Funny Funny x 12
  10. Is he still dead?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Just as well the police haven't got much else to do at the moment .

• Like Like x 5
  12. some people will do anything to escape justice

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Why don't they make the accusers take a polygraph test ? That would save about £1.5M .....
    If they are telling the truth , we burn an effigy of the bloke on Nov 5th and be done with it .

• Funny Funny x 2