Replies to posts in the Peter Dow thread.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Peter_Dow, Jul 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would like to apologise on behalf of Mr Peter Dow, a long term patient of mine, who has taken to invading websites and posting insane drivel all over them. He hasn't been taking his medication, which normally prevents these sort of bizarre outbursts.

Many thanks for your patience.

A Doctor.

2. Removed by Mr Peter Dow in humble acknowledgement of his dullardy trollish nature.

3. Did any one bother to read all that

4. Nope too boring and long, methinks the nazi doth protest too much

5. You are a bore and a dullard with delusions of non existent grandeur.
    You are a leech upon the tax paying public and contribute nothing of any worth to society.
    Your arrogance and posturing negate any valid points that you may make.
    You have bored us to death enough as it is.
    You have provided us with a modicum of amusement for a while but you have now outlived you fleeting usefulness in that regard.

Do yourself a favour - fade away in to the distance. No one is REALLY interested in your rantings anymore.

Greengrass - no I didn't mate. :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

6. I savour this post for when I hit about 85 (in a mere trifle of another appr 50 years) and have enough time on my hands to be bothered to read the whole dross. :lol:

7. FFS - someone make it stop...................................................................

8. This tw*t don't half wible on...................

9. Peter....

[​IMG]

...go away. And take your tear stained teddies with you.

10. Fcuking hell, he's used up the internet.

11. One life live it!!

Dave

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Peter Dow and his like. IMHO we need people like this to show the extreme end of the human scale. At one end we have the tree huggers united and the other PD and some delusioned people who may agree with him.

In between are the vast majority of sensible people who make this world worth living in.

PD may speak a lot but one fact is very, very clear he does NOT speak for Scotland.

In fact PD is probably the best type of extremist on this site as his rantings go round in such a way that he will soon disappear up his own ARRSE.

13. "Not only are doors slammed shut in my face but there’s often a security guard ready to call the police on me if I don’t push off."

That's because your a boring, narcissistic pr!ck Peter.

Get a life you sad sad little man.

Standard Bearer? Fcuk off you tool.

14. So, it's official then.. you're a raving looney..

thanls for clearing that up..

15. You're right - I am a dull trollish loser who will take the hints and good advice given to me on this hallowed ground and get the fcuk away.