Replacement medals

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by delta_kilo, Jan 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Chaps

    Due to a recent incident involving a fat Hill troll(soon to be ex wife) and a bonfire I would like to get my medals replaced, Luckily I still have my red book, Does anyone know how I can go about getting replacements? I dont know if the MOD can help, but if anyone knows how to go about it I would apprecite a steer.

  2. Filbert,

    Thanks very much, turns out that the originals can be cleaned up and re-mounted by one of the companies you gave me links to.