Replacement medals

L

Lizard_Lips

A friend of my wife has asked if she can get her dads medals replaced. Does anyone know where I can steer her to get this sorted cheers

My medals were stolen, I contacted the Medal office, jumped through all the hoops they required, paid the 162pounds and 50 pence they asked for , what did I get in return a 1962 gsm copy with 4 cheap replica bars on the ribbon, looks like it came straight from ebay, any aarse member ever seen a gsm with 4 bars, malaya ,borneo, northern ireland and south arabia, even though it is mounted, it still looks like something out of a christmas cracker

My medals were stolen, I contacted the Medal office, jumped through all the hoops they required, paid the 162pounds and 50 pence they asked for , what did I get in return a 1962 gsm copy with 4 cheap replica bars on the ribbon, looks like it came straight from ebay, any arrse member ever seen a gsm with 4 bars, malaya ,borneo, northern ireland and south arabia, even though it is mounted, it still looks like something out of a christmas cracker
Tropper has 8 bars, I think he even invented them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Medals 23
dropshortjock Weapons, Equipment & Rations 5
Bravo_Bravo Medals 22