• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Replacement for Victors beret?

Well before Victors got shut down they used to sell the best quality beret's to get that pukka finish.

Anyone know where the best place is now to buy them?

What the fcuk is up with the spatics on ARRSE at the moment? I think this has to be the 3rd thread on where to buy berets from in the past month?

Don't people get berets issued anymore?? Why the hell would anyone waste cash on something they can get for free, and they look no different.

smudge67 said:
What the fcuk is up with the spatics on ARRSE at the moment? I think this has to be the 3rd thread on where to buy berets from in the past month?

Don't people get berets issued anymore?? Why the hell would anyone waste cash on something they can get for free, and they look no different.
Check the past posts, the mong isn't even in yet - has been checking what goodies to buy in prep 8O

GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:

Check the past posts, the mong isn't even in yet - has been checking what goodies to buy 8O
Seen. Benadict, or whatever your name is. Do one will you.

smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:

Check the past posts, the mong isn't even in yet - has been checking what goodies to buy 8O
Bless poppet I was actually enquiring for my old man as both he and my uncle told me to buy a decent one to replace the shit quality one you get issued.

Funnily enough I respect their opinion more both having served in Para Reg than some mong mouthing off behind a keyboard, go back to your fat Mrs mate she's missing you.

Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:

Bless poppet I was actually enquiring for my old man as both he and my uncle told me to buy a decent one to replace the s*** quality one you get issued.

Funnily enough I respect their opinion more both having served in Para Reg than some mong mouthing off behind a keyboard, go back to your fat Mrs mate she's missing you.
Top tip, the issued beret is spot on. I never purchased one in my life. But if you want to look a cnut with a beret you've paid for, feel free.

I hope your attitude improves, you're gonna get filled in.

Benadiction said:
Well before Victors got shut down they used to sell the best quality beret's to get that pukka finish.

Good old Victors eh! Facing the 5's wine bar in Aldershot. Yep excellent berets. Next best is now.DUBORA's. Thats where all us sweats got them from once Victors shut down. Apparently DuBora got the contract from them. Good berets though and I couldn't tell the difference.

smudge67 said:
Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
smudge67 said:

Bless poppet I was actually enquiring for my old man as both he and my uncle told me to buy a decent one to replace the s*** quality one you get issued.

Top tip, the issued beret is spot on. I never purchased one in my life. But if you want to look a cnut with a beret you've paid for, feel free.

I hope your attitude improves, you're gonna get filled in.
Cheers for the advice stain, maybe you should read a page from your own book? Personally I don't think taking pride in your kit is a bad thing.

Fallschirmjager said:
Benadiction said:

Good old Victors eh! Facing the 5's wine bar in Aldershot. Yep excellent berets. Next best is now.DUBORA's. Thats where all us sweats got them from once Victors shut down. Apparently DuBora got the contract from them. Good berets though and I couldn't tell the difference.
Cheers Fallschirmjager your a gent.

TBH the issue berets are not bad now. The kangol shoite that made your head look like the extension of runway 4 at heathrow, that they issued in ninety eighty something or other are now long gone, you even get a leather band on them these days. Save your cash matey.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
You're not even in the Army yet. Come back and gob off once you've passed phase 1.
Will do poppet x
With that attitude, I take it that you could be going RMP,because you seem to have got the hang of making friends down to a fine art.

Going to last very fucking long being a gobby cunt. Your old man and uncle may have been in, but you're not darling, wind your neck in or you're going to be in for a slap.

Editted for spelling like a twat.

Poacher said:
TBH the issue berets are not bad now. The kangol shoite that made your head look like the extension of runway 4 at heathrow, that they issued in ninety eighty something or other are now long gone, you even get a leather band on them these days. Save your cash matey.
You are correct of course. The issued beret these days is adequate, though you can't beat a Victors beret.

Especially in Maroon. :)

Joker62 said:
Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
You're not even in the Army yet. Come back and gob off once you've passed phase 1.
Will do poppet x
With that attitude, I take it that you could be going RMP,because you seem to have got the hang of making friends down to a fine art.
I only came on to answer a question for my old man not to get started on by some keyboard hero to be fair. The only time I am going to take shit of anyone is when they outrank me simple.

Benadiction said:
Joker62 said:
Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
Will do poppet x
I only came on to answer a question for my old man not to get started on by some keyboard hero to be fair. The only time I am going to take s*** of anyone is when they outrank me simple.
We all do then, you civi cunt.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Benadiction said:
Joker62 said:
Benadiction said:
smudge67 said:
Will do poppet x
I only came on to answer a question for my old man not to get started on by some keyboard hero to be fair. The only time I am going to take s*** of anyone is when they outrank me simple.
Every fucker who's answered you outranks you by virtue of having got some time in, princess, now come back in 3 yrs and we might actually let you speak to us.

Fallschirmjager said:
Poacher said:
You are correct of course. The issued beret these days is adequate, though you can't beat a Victors beret.

Thanks again, nice to speak to someone that some respect even if I currently still am "A Civvie ****".

Benadiction said:
Fallschirmjager said:
Poacher said:

Thanks again, nice to speak to someone that some respect even if I currently still am "A Civvie *".

You are Pte golden and I claim my £5

Latest Threads