Replacement Commission

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Ninja_Turtle, Nov 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Unfortunately during moving to a new posting my Commission has 'gone the journey' in it's cardboard tube.

    Anyone know how to get a replacement as I'd like to get it framed (and of course now I need it, I've lost it)?
  2. cpunk

    cpunk LE Moderator

    My advice would be to phone HM the Queen's Private Office at Buckingham Palace and say something along the lines of: 'Hi Mate, you know that sheet of paper which the Queen signed and sealed, reposing especial Trust and Confidence in my Loyalty, Courage and Good Conduct... yeah, that's the one! Anyway, I've gone and lost the fucker and I need something to stick on the wall next to my Keeley Hazell calender. Could you just get Her Madge to bang out another one and I'll try not to lose this cunt'

    When you get the private office, ask for Chrissy and he'll sort you out.
  3. Contact:

    Officer Cadet Administration Centre
    Academy HQ
    GU15 4PQ
    Tel: +44 (0) 1276 412556

  4. Thanks for that... :roll: