Replacement car disaster - weapons free

Think you need to get one of the personalized spare tire cases from the dealer.

Hello Kitty.JPG
Pink Carry Case.jpeg

Blogg

LE
I was reliably informed by the former owner of a Smart Car that whilst it is possible to get a reasonably large dog in the area behind seats for a short journey, really did not want to have done so with one that started puking and projectile pooing after drinking sea water.

I must ask him if it was Pink....

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
I was reliably informed by the former owner of a Smart Car that whilst it is possible to get a reasonably large dog in the area behind seats for a short journey, really did not want to have done so with one that started puking and projectile pooing after drinking sea water.

I must ask him if it was Pink....
The poo or the vomit?

That would just attract unwanted attention from "wrong 'uns"

Oh...hold on.....Mmmmm.:rolleyes:
You say unwanted but maybe, deep down, what is a wrong 'un to us might well be Mr Right to him.
The raving hermer.

That was not quite the same without a wee sweary or 2.
Go on...you know you want to.:muhaha:
Far be it from me to comment on the dirty deviant's sexual proclivities.

20 plus years ago I had a Smart car as replacement when my company vehicle died. It was huge fun, cornered without slowing down and big enough for two people, it felt like an ordinary car but cut off short.
One memory of it was a large Peugeot saloon getting more and more annoyed by the little snot green car keeping up with it on a twisty country road. I was flat out!
Women would come up to chat, and it was large enough for my work needs.
Main problem was forgetting to put it in neutral before turning it off. I then had to rock it back and forth to get it out of gear to restart it. Fine until you get your foot caught under the rear wheel!

endure

GCM
Can't you just put it in your pocket handbag and go home on the bus?
I know it's not done to reply to yourself but I've been thinking about this post of mine and have decided to correct it for accuracy...

Latest Threads