Replacement boot laces

#1
Further to my thread/ posts about my new 'issue' Lowas, I have now hit a problem in that the laces have snapped and the QM is refusing to replace them :x . Any advice on how I should go about getting a replacement issue pair?
 
#3
Or buy some from a shop!

Edit to add can't type as fast as Fallsthingummy
 
#4
Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.
 
#6
oldcolt said:
Further to my thread/ posts about my new 'issue' Lowas, I have now hit a problem in that the laces have snapped and the QM is refusing to replace them :x . Any advice on how I should go about getting a replacement issue pair?
Have you been issued Lowas because you have mongy feet resembling cloven hooves?
 
#8
FiveAlpha said:
Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.
It's all very well taking the p!ss, but we should receive issued kit (my bold)
 
#9
oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:
Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.
It's all very well taking the p!ss, but we should receive issued kit (my bold)


You did receive the kit, it's not the QM's fault you broke it.
 
#10
spaz said:
oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:
Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.
It's all very well taking the p!ss, but we should receive issued kit (my bold)


You did receive the kit, it's not the QM's fault you broke it.


If issue kit is diffy/ duff when its issued or is not up to the job, surely it should be replaced!? :x
 

Latest Threads

Top