Replacement boot laces

Further to my thread/ posts about my new 'issue' Lowas, I have now hit a problem in that the laces have snapped and the QM is refusing to replace them :x . Any advice on how I should go about getting a replacement issue pair?

Or buy some from a shop!

Edit to add can't type as fast as Fallsthingummy

Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.

oldcolt said:
Further to my thread/ posts about my new 'issue' Lowas, I have now hit a problem in that the laces have snapped and the QM is refusing to replace them :x . Any advice on how I should go about getting a replacement issue pair?
Have you been issued Lowas because you have mongy feet resembling cloven hooves?

FiveAlpha said:
Write a letter to your local MP, demanding that the rules should be changed and the QM should presented to a DCM and shot. Alternatively you could just buy a pair.
It's all very well taking the p!ss, but we should receive issued kit (my bold)

oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:

You did receive the kit, it's not the QM's fault you broke it.

spaz said:
oldcolt said:
FiveAlpha said:

You did receive the kit, it's not the QM's fault you broke it.

If issue kit is diffy/ duff when its issued or is not up to the job, surely it should be replaced!? :x

Latest Threads