Replacement Bars on NATO Medals

Does anyone nkow anywhere cheap to get replacement bars for NATO medals? Mainly the FRY one as mine's snapped off (Common problem I know).
It's mainly because I'm out now and I can't be bothered paying about £7 for a bar from Messdress, when the medal itself is about £9!
I do want it court mounted again, but I can do that myself if I can get a cheap bar from somewhere!

Ebay doesn't seem to have any!

Cheers

Best thing for that (as I done the same last week) is to file the back welds off, use a 1mm drill bit, make 2 holes either end and stitch onto ribbon...cheaper option,also.

See image below (tunic ribbon bar repair, smaller job than medal bar).

Does anyone nkow anywhere cheap to get replacement bars for NATO medals? Mainly the FRY one as mine's snapped off (Common problem I know).
It's mainly because I'm out now and I can't be bothered paying about £7 for a bar from Messdress, when the medal itself is about £9!
I do want it court mounted again, but I can do that myself if I can get a cheap bar from somewhere!

Ebay doesn't seem to have any!

Cheers
Any good? Just Medals - Replacement Medals, Military Ribbons, Ribbon Bars and everything for Serving personnel