Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Replacement RAF AWACS

Let me guess, the RAF wanted an a/c with a sink AND a BV, and the minister said there was no place for gold plated, UK specific requirements in procurement any more, ordered the sinks already acquired be broken up, and the cost of that used up the entire budget?

E-8_JSTARS_18061F484519-913.jpg

With sink

1024px-US_Navy_P-8_Poseidon_taking_off_at_Perth_Airport.jpg

Without sink

F9399_141534_00

UOR ASW/ASuW kit

mid_000000.jpg

Sunk

On a serious note is there seriously no sink on the E7 for serious toilet maneuvers?

I'm surprised the septics bothered with the walls to the toilets they tend to only offer a rubber band in their ground based public toilets.

On a serious note is there seriously no sink on the E7 for serious toilet maneuvers?

I'm surprised the septics bothered with the walls to the toilets they tend to only offer a rubber band in their ground based public toilets.

For crying out loud!

There is a sink in the toilet on the E-7.

There is no sink - anywhere - on the P-8.

Regards,
MM

Vulcan? The one I looked around (and was kicked out of) only had two bang seats and three ordinary ones and no way anyone in them was going anywhere else.