repetitive strain disorder

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fertman, Nov 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Abdullah Abdullah

Election Election

No No

But seriously, if that slimebag Al Khazi walks makes me seriously wonder what the hell we are doing there, coz it certainly isn't upholding democracy.
  2. :?

The men in white jackets will arrive shortly to take you away to a "special" hospital.
  3. Also caused by masturbation.

Or so I'm told.
  4. Hamid Karzai has been declared the elected president of Afghanistan by poll officials, after they scrapped the planned second round of the vote.

On the BBC website now. Somehow makes a complete mockery of the process but comes as no real surprise. Democracy is an alien concept to the Muslim world and trying to impose it will have these outcomes. If it wasn't for the fact that we are spilling a lot of very high quality blood on their behalf it would be funny. As it is, it just makes my blood boil.

BBC Linky
  5. And what does that have to do with repetitive strain disorder? :?
  6. It has this to do with repetitive strain disorder . . . .
  7. Didn't see that bit :oops:
  8. Elections a second time around wouldn't have been any the fairer. Until independent monitors are evenly distributed around the country fraud will happen. They and we still have a long way to go. Nice practice run though. Maybe they will get the hang of it.
  9. I wonder if Brown is taking notes in preparation for the next election?
  10. Obama called the process 'messy'. Ah, the Yanks have a way with understatement, don't they? !!!!