Repayment of operational allowance

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Fake_Welshman, Sep 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got back off ops in Decmber and now they're telling me (and most of the people that i went on tour with) that they overpaid us operational allowance and want it all back. 8 pissing months later. Gits.
    Going through appeals now.
    Not happy.
    Though the regiment is backing us.
  2. 8 Months interest on 2 Grand + not bad did know that you were overpaid didn't you!!!! They will always catch you in the end :twisted:
  3. Nearer £850 for me. And none of us knew, my guess is that it may have affected up to 40ish people.
    If it was 2 grand i probably would have noticed.
  4. your HR Admin staff have been given clear instructions on every given type of eventuality....even instructions on how to staff cases up if you want to redress. Let us know how you get on however like you I wont hold my breath :)
  5. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Same happened to my daughter on Telic 9 and it WAS 2k. Flagged it up to JPA immediately, expecting them to fix it what did they do? Paid it yet again!!!!
  6. There has been major teething problems with the OA element, however this has been rectified recently and the problem of double, triple tapping has been squared away.......he says :p
  7. mwl946

Really??? We re not holding our breath!!
  8. Nah your daughters one is easy, they will wait until Xmas then take it all back then :twisted: :twisted:
  9. mwl946

Very probably! Thanks for the reassurance (cue mother to leave the country having changed the locks first)
  10. Just PM'd U :D