Rental Villa's in Spain

Looking to rent a Villa in Spain next Summer(2015).
Would like to know of any of any good companies or private rentals you good folks go through. Not to bothered on location but see final point. Other areas to avoid, things to do other than 'kini spotting, etc etc..
- 2 families of 4. All kids under 10 years
- Landing at Alicante.
- Budget is around £1500-£2000 per family.
- Within walking distance of a beach.
- Torrevieja is a non-starter.

Cheers in advance,

SK

D
Why not ask Hols4heroes or bid on one in the RBL or Christmas auctions on here, you may get a bargain.
I did not know, takk!

SK

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It's the area you want also. Have a look in the auction threads. I think my week went for £160 with pick up, drop off and car for a week. Some have gone for about £400. Maybe make him an offer or a donation?

Are you definitely coming into Alicante? If flights not yet booked, please pm me as we have an apartment and look after many more apartments and villas. Google Costa Tropical for an idea of what is on offer in the area!

That is a scarey amount of cash! You should see some of the places here I could get you for half that!!

Why the scary amount of cash. Thats the going rate for a half decent villa on Norwegian lead websites.
Whence I'm asking Arrse. I don't want to pay that much. But we adults are all 40 next year.So we want it a bit special and all that. It doesn't include the £2200 direct flight to actually get there. :thumbdown:
SK

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Why the scary amount of cash. Thats the going rate for a half decent villa on Norwegian lead websites.
Whence I'm asking Arrse. I don't want to pay that much. But we adults are all 40 next year.So we want it a bit special and all that. It doesn't include the £2200 direct flight to actually get there. :thumbdown:
SK
Because they're ripping you off.

Because they're ripping you off.
Because they are cnuts and have a bunch of sheep as customers. The excuse;
" oh its expensive because we are Norwegian" is getting fecking irritating.

SK

Any how, back on thread.

If you book packages you can get ripped off.
Nope, not package holidays. Booking direct. Eye watering day light fraud,
some of the quotes i have received.

SK

SKJOLD - I don't know how long you want to stay, or when, but with a budget of £2000 in this area you'd get a STUPENDOUS place! For a quarter of that you'd get a fantastic place. Avoid the Scandinavians, as they are working on Scandinavian prices, NOT locally available Spanish property prices.

As you say, avoid Torrevieja!

Darksider_Lady

Old-Salt
Looking to rent a Villa in Spain next Summer(2015).
Would like to know of any of any good companies or private rentals you good folks go through. Not to bothered on location but see final point. Other areas to avoid, things to do other than 'kini spotting, etc etc..
- 2 families of 4. All kids under 10 years
- Landing at Alicante.
- Budget is around £1500-£2000 per family.
- Within walking distance of a beach.
- Torrevieja is a non-starter.

Cheers in advance,

SK
Have a look at places around Costa Calida there are a lot of rentals around Los Alcazares/Santiago de Ribera area, Roda Golf, Roldan. Also you can fly to Murcia airport which us slap bang on the beach. There are loads of property rental places in Costa Calida and they're desperate to rent out places.

Stipulating near a beach does tend to put the price up. I can see where you're coming from with not Torrevieja (I live about 12k inland from there) and try to avoid the place as much as I can. Horrendous in summer with the population going up from 100,000 to almost 600,000.
With the kids, you might want to pick somewhere that has other things to do as opposed to beach and pool and they tend to get a bit bored. I shudder to suggest near Benidorm (although some parts of the old town are really nice) but there is a lot going on.
One of my favourite places in the area is Valencia which is about one and half hours from Alicante. It has a marvellous eco park (big zoo with all the animals just separated by water or glass) one of the best aquariums around with shows on and tons of culture stuff. Best of all, it's on the beach and has a metro system which connects to many of the local towns. It's also quite close to Terra Mitica and all the Benidorm attractions when the kids get bored.
Looking at spain-holiday.com you can get a 5 bed villa with pool just outside Valencia for about €750 a week but actual beachfront ones go up to around €1200 a week and more. Still, a thousand pounds a week between you is well within your budget.

Latest Threads