Rent a Mob Big Day out ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jonwilly, Mar 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When you think about what is at stake in the maghreb and other Arab states, it seems patronising and also disrespectful to use the analogy. It is a further example of how out of touch the left-wing always are...reminiscent to me at least of all those plastic trots in the seventies and eighties with their mock estuarine vowel sounds, claiming they were living in a "police-state". Suggestions that they spent a few weeks in a, preferably Communist, police state would usually result in a collapse of reasoned argument and the issue of "fascist" epithets!

I imagine that those demonstrating against the only rational course towards reducing the deficit will be those, like in the "good old days" of the poll-tax riots, who won't really be affected. apart of course from those who cohoose to be affected by electing to remain in education beyond the necessary or needful or those who elect to be out of work and on benefits, when returning to work would not materially disadvantage them. apart of course from making them all tired and achy at the end of the day boo-hoo...
  2. I think the first comment on the article sums it up nicely!

3. "These" people frighten me more then the Red Threat of my service days.
    They are professional lairs and will squeal and squirm in any Public Forum.
    Dave is in for a heavy weekend.

4. Oh dear!
    The poor little Trots are worried that the wheels are about to come off the gravy train set up for them by the last Labour government! They're filling their trousers at the thought of having to WORK for a living.
  5. Can't wait to see the pcso's riding in on their camels.
  6. I don't live in London and don't frequent Trafalgar Square. consequently I don't give a ****.
    The muppets an whinge to their hearts content, it won't bother me much.
  7. i was going to take the kids down on the free unison coach for a day out in london, take 'em to the imperial war museum and the like
    swmbo has forbidden as it looks like it'll turn nasty on the day and i don't fancy the protesters chances against a combined 5yr old who thinks she's a superhero and a 2yr old with a penchant for biting legs
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

The police should play along
    Call in the Army and surround the place with tanks

Then inform them "As of now you are all in Yeman / Bahrain / Saudi Arabia & Libya"
    Thebn shoot the unwashed *****
  9. Kettle the bastards and then tell the Met they are actually home-owning magistrates from the shires who happen to enjoy a will soon be over bar the emergency mortuary!
  10. Can't the English Defence League call a counter demo to save the country from rampant socialamification?
  11. But how much will it cost us in tax?
  12. Sorry they can't help. They aren't interested in politics...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Some ******* defence they turned out to be eh?
  14. That's a bit harsh, the EDL are fighting tooth and nail to maintain a Luton fit for heroes...oh!