Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi I really need some help I had a phobia of dentist but I’ve recently just had 9 teeth removed I’m due to go in the army in 14 days and sent my medical form back to the assment center in Scotland by my dentist will I get refused to go in the army. Thanks

The RLC will use you for breeding stock.

Last edited:
Hi I really need some help I had a phobia of dentist but I’ve recently just had 9 teeth removed I’m due to go in the army in 14 days and sent my medical form back to the assment center in Scotland by my dentist will I get refused to go in the army. Thanks
Scottish money making scheme?

You’ll be fine son

F87D7B5C-C50A-4484-A3CD-03343ADCB78B.jpeg

What about pulling pins from grenades?

View attachment 511465

Bad idea. Like a posing cunt I did that with a smoke grenade marking a DZ at Ellis Park in front of 30k rugby fans.

Not often 30k people get to witness a mong breaking a tooth and then clutching his grid while clouds of red smoke envelop him where he's dropped the grenade at his feet.

Bad idea. Like a posing cunt I did that with a smoke grenade marking a DZ at Ellis Park in front of 30k rugby fans.

Not often 30k people get to witness a mong breaking a tooth and then clutching his grid while clouds of red smoke envelop him where he's dropped the grenade at his feet.

Made my Monday - THANK YOU :)

Latest Threads