Removals Insurance

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by shadow4509, Feb 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone recommend an insuarnce company that offers cover for goods during removals/in transit.

    If possible an FSA registered one.

  2. Check your home and contents policy, mine covered me for removals.
  3. All uk insurance companys are FSA regulated so thats easy.

    Check your existing policy first most home insurance policies offer cover for this in some form or another.

    Failing that call NAAFI there policy offers quite good removals cover but does have a high excess on this bit of the policy.
  4. I got mine with the removals company paperwork. Was only £45 which didn't seem too bad. If you are covered on your kit insurance then I would use that.