Removals Entitlement

I am currently serving married accompanied in BFG, the wife has now decided its time to settle in our house in the UK. Would i be entitled to have removals at public expense to get our stuff home? Even though i will remain in the mess for a while? Any ideas?
If you are over 37, you can get the full disturbance package and removals. I can't give you the ref, but know it is in its own chapter at the end of the JSP. If your Welfare Office can't help, get back to me and I will dig out the reference.
Yeah, what DS said.

>37 package, posted or compassionate. Aside of that, wait :)

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads