Removals entitlement - on leaving the Services

Does anyone know what entitlement to removals you have when leaving the services, last posting being Germany?
Don't be sorry - as I already said... :lol:

What about if you recently moved out to Germany, on your first move, at your own expense?

Any takers?
C'mon, This is the MoD!! That last move mate mean's you've left and they owe you the sum root of '**** All'! But thank's for 22 yrs (or part's thereof) and c'ya :twisted:
if your last posting in not in the geographical area you put on your preference posting application (or whichever way your corps/ regiment does it) and you do 22 then you are entitled to removals at public expense for your last move
Sounds like I've shit-out then! Thanks for the advice.
You can always apply for Last 6 Months UK which would pay for removals. You can also ask to go to some TA Unit near where your live and do FA for your last 6 months if you play your cards right.

Similar threads

Latest Threads