Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Use_the_Force, Feb 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. To all the JSP/pay experts out there.

    If I'm posted on promotion within my Regiment and don't need to move; but want to move house for various reasons (old duff quarter, dodgy neighbours etc) can I use my assignment order as authority for removals and DA etc. There is no problem getting a quarter to move to.

    I apologise if it seems a bone question, but I will move anyway and removals are easier than 1 man and a van.
  2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the answer is no!

  3. Spanish_Dave

    Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

    Wagon, young soldiers, food and beer, thats all you need
  4. Confirmed what I thought, but thanks for replying.

  5. Unless a crate to the Welfare Officer will help you have to move for 'service reasons' :wink:

    Not that I would condone any of that sort of behaviour..............
  6. WTF is that????????
  7. Spanish_Dave

    Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

    shiiiiiiite spammer